Friday, June 29, 2012

Making Plans

I've been taking Floradix for about a week now. I wanted to start running again on Monday but I was running low on energy. For one, I'm sure it takes more than a few days to feel the benefits. And two, it's that special time women love to hate. I always get extra tired. I'm not a big eater then either. Getting all aerobic with no energy and no food? Not a good look.

Anyway, I'm due back home next Wednesday morning (I'm SO EXCITED. Happy Independence Day to me!) so I may as well get back into the swing of things then. In the meantime, I've signed up for some classes at the Y. It's been a while since I've been up in there. I'm so glad I kept my membership. I think it's worth it for the heated pool and the indoor track alone.

So I signed up for yoga on Mondays, chisel on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and a water exercise class on Wednesdays. I didn't opt for Zumba this time. I don't want to overdue it. And I figured that if I'm running and swimming like I plan to, then that will be more than enough cardio. I haven't decided  which days I'll be running. I just know that as long as I make my way out to the gym, there's a good chance I'll do something. I'm a big fan of the elliptical. I think the machine calls me to it. I have to answer. And it's a good way to warm up the legs before a run.

Will I pick up where I left off? I doubt it. But I've got plans to get back there one step at a time. Besides, I need to be in tiptop shape to out-dance everyone at all the parties I plan to hit up when I get back :)

No comments: