Monday, March 5, 2007

So you're supposed to exercise every other day. I guess that's my excuse for not walking today. I certainly felt some soreness in my hips, so it was good that I took the day off. The one thing that's bothering me is tomorrow. It's supposed to be really cold in the morning, and I can never ever get up when I'm supposed to when it's cold. Then go out in the elements? That's asking way too much. Yeah, I'm that girl who uses an electric blanket from fall through spring. So around May, I give it up until about October, maybe sooner. Anywho, here's what I ate today...

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/strawberries, turbinado sugar and a splash of vanilla soymilk

Snack 1: Oskri honey/mixed nuts bar

Lunch: Large salad made of mostly spinach leaves and a lil bit of lettuce..I threw on some green pepper, edamame, chickpeas, carrots, black olives, red onion, croutons, creamy balsamic viniegrette dressing and a roll

Snack 2: Nature's Path hemp raisin granola bar

Dinner: Falafel on a bed of lettuce and tomato w/tahini dressing

I drank water throughout the whole day, so that was a good thing. I'm a water drinker anyway, but sometimes I'm tempted to drink apple or grape juice only because it's in the house. I didn't buy it. Never that.

I wonder if I can make it up and out tomorrow. It's supposed to be colder. We'll just have to see.

No comments: