Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nothing to See Here

I'm feeling kind of lazy these days. So I have nothing much to report. I won't have yoga class for another week or so. And I haven't attempted to fit in yoga this past week either. And it's a shame, because I feel I should. I really need something more than a running schedule. I need an activity schedule. I was checking out tri training programs. No, it's not in my head to do a triathlon. But the training would do me some good and keep things interesting. I really should swim and bike more. I haven't pulled out my bike all month. And I haven't swum outside of my weekly swim class this month. I will try to work on that. And maybe, just maybe I will use the bikes at the Y if I don't feel up to riding outside. And I can bring a book. That's a thought. We shall see.

So here's what my lazy behind has done since the last post:

8/19 - 4mi Track (36:35 - 9:08 pace)

8/20 - 7mi Track (1:08:19 - 9:45 pace)

8/22 - 3mi Treadmill (27:32 - 9:10 pace)

8/23 - 8mi Treadmill (1:18:43 - 9:49 pace)

Anyway, tomorrow's a rest day. Let's hope I actually make myself useful, NOT be lazy and actually cross train. Wish me luck :)

8 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i love the variety with triathlon training... you might get hooked! I did yesterday :)

Jess said...

That's a lot of treadmill and track time!

solarpowered said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked in (on any blogs! Agh!) lately. The Wednesday run tonight at the store will sort of be shifted to a local 5k race in Haddon Township. It's called Run for Tony and you can find the info on the lin-mark website. I'll be running and then hanging out at the Tap Room (where the start/finish is) after! Otherwise, I'll touch base with you about next Wednesday's run.

Unknown said...

You are right. There is nothing to see here. Just kidding. You are not alone. My energy does kind of depleted when the weather is HOT. Looks like we are in for the cooler weather at the end of the week.

I do believe giving it a TRI will make it more interesting.

A Plain Observer said...

I wanna tell you, I used the post on your first race in my newsletter and readers loved it, TY

Michelle said...

Have you found a TRI program to follow? I would be interested to know!!

peter said...

You have some nice pace times going there! Seven miles on the track? Whew. Eight miles on the treadmill? You're a saint!

Laurel said...

That doesn't look so lazy to me!