Monday, November 10, 2008

Run 11/10/08

I've been bad lately. This whole work cutting into my day life thing isn't working for me. Oh well. I did take off work all this week, so maybe that means I'll do all my workouts. Maybe. But yeah, work just gives me a headache. Jess, I think you're right. I have migraines. I've never really had a normal headache before. Drugs really don't work for them. And for the most part, I need to be in a dark, quiet room and just sleep. So yeah, work makes me feel like crap. And when it's over, I'm not up for running.

Anyway, I've been headache-free since I've been home from work. It's my birthday, and it's a gift to myself to get as far away from there as possible. Yesterday, I traded my bike ride for a walk around NYC with the other half. We had an early dinner and drinks at Aja. Today, I actually ran at the Y. I'm not feeling this weather at all. And it's a shame because it's not cold compared to real cold. I'll want these days back come January.

So I'm heading out tonight to Silk City to hopefully wear a groove in the floor. It's been a while since I've gone out to dance. This job, I tell ya, just takes it out of me. If someone wants to hire me for a non-aggravating job, I'm all for it. Otherwise, I'll be on here complaining and such or I just won't be around often at all, which is already happening. Yeah, too tired to catch up on blogs with a splitting headache. And I spend a lot of time job searching. I swear, I will catch up with you all. I just have to find another gig first.

Anyway, I need to get ready. Have a great week everyone!

Activity
Route:Y Treadmill
Elev. Avg:0 ft
Location:Mount Laurel, NJ
Elev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:11/10/08Up/Downhill: [+0/-0]
Time:04:00 PMDifficulty:1.5 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 2.54 miles

Time:0:25:00
Speed:6.1 mph

Pace:9' 50 /mi

Calories:267


Posted from bimactive.com

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Your job sounds pretty awful. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Happy birthday!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Jess said...

Happy birthday! Hope the week off helps.

tfh said...

Happy birthday!

Mendy said...

Hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!! and hope your week is getting better.

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday !!! Hope you had a good week off and glad to hear that you have been dealing with no headache.