Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Run 11/26/08

I wasn't in the mood, but I ran anyway. I decided to take it easy. It helped that I had the track to myself. I didn't have to worry about passing and weaving in and out of people. It didn't feel too cold until I actually started running. My core was warm, but my hands were frozen. It didn't help that it was kind of windy. So about 12min into it, I ran back to the car to grab my gloves. Then about 8 to 9min after that, my hands were toasty, so I took them off and put them on the bench. See, I have the wrong kind of gloves that I figured I could do without. They're the type you would use if you were throwing snow balls and such. And they're rather bulky. I should invest in actually running gloves so that I'm not putting them on and taking them off.

I stopped off at Produce Junction before making my way to the track. I decided on swiss chard and red bliss potatoes. I made two lentil loaves a couple weeks ago and figured I'd save one for Thanksgiving. So the plan is to add some mashed potatoes and gravy with sauteed swiss chard to the mix. I figured that's easy enough to make after work. Yep, you read that right. I have to work tomorrow. I hate my job. Oh, and my job would be the reason why I didn't run yesterday. I had it in my head to run after work. But instead I left with a ridiculous headache (I'm sure they're migraines at this point). So not much happened when I got home.

And on that note, I'm off to snuggle up and do much of nothing. Maybe I'll treat myself to some Ghiradelli hot cocoa and graham crackers. Yeah, I'm living on the edge. LOL. Night all.

Music: Brazilian Girls
I've had this album, along with many others, on my mp3 player for months. I figured I'd listen to something new (to me). It was Kool and the Gang.


Activity
Route:Track
Elev. Avg:38 ft
Location:Willingboro, NJElev. Gain:-3 ft
Date:11/26/08Up/Downhill: [+49/-52]
Time:05:25 PMDifficulty:1.5 / 5.0
Weather:Overcast
42 F temp; 52% humidity
42 F heat index; winds W 10
Performance

Distance: 3.11 miles

Time:0:30:00
Speed:6.2 mph

Pace:9' 39 /miHeart Rate:175 bpm (Avg)
Calories:342
191 bpm (Peak)
Notes
Cool Down = .2mi
Elevation (ft)
Pace (min/mile)
Heart Rate (bpm)
Heart Rate Zones
ZoneRange
(bpm)
Time
In Zone
Distance
In Zone
Zone 5180 - 2000h 14m49% 1.68 mi
Zone 4160 - 1800h 11m36% 1.10 mi
Zone 3140 - 1600h 05m17% 0.49 mi
Zone 2120 - 1400h 00m0% 0.02 mi
Zone 1100 - 1200h 00m0% 0.02 mi
(none)out of range0h 00m0% 0.01 mi
Splits
MilePace (min/mile)Speed (mph)Heart
Rate
Elev
Gain
actual+/- avgactual+/- avg
19' 50
+0' 11
6.1-0.1157-3 ft
29' 45+0' 066.1
-0.11760 ft
39' 27
-0' 12
6.3
+0.11870 ft
end8' 47
-0' 52
6.8+0.61890 ft
Versus average of 9' 39 min/mile

Posted from bimactive.com

7 comments:

Jess said...

You definitely need a new job!

Good job on the run! Hope you enjoyed the hot chocoa.

Unknown said...

I am going to have to pray that you will get less and less migraine for 2009. I am glad you had the whole track to yourself. Pretty neat !!! I am glad you had a good run. The hot chocolate sounds too good to me.

DawnB said...

hope you're feeling better and had a wondeful thanksgiving

Laurel said...

I am starting to hate your job too. Ha.

I love hot cocoa and graham crackers! Yum!

peter said...

Nice run on the track, Chrisite. When it's bitter cold, it's hard to get the hands right. My gloves come off and go back on all the time. When not in use they're always stuffed into the belt of my fanny pack.

Neese said...

hot cocoa and graham crackers yum, I haven't tried that combo before sounds good!

Mendy said...

Nice run! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!