Friday, April 24, 2009

Speed What?

I was scheduled for 5mi of speed work yesterday. But I left work the day before with a headache and decided to sleep in. I figured I'd do it after work. I still had a headache, so I didn't. Went to bed last night. Dreamed about the headache I had. Woke up with the same headache (just less intense), but went to the track anyway. In any case, I said to hell with speed work. Just run 5mi and call it a day. Headache and all, the last 2mi were sub-9:00. So that should count for something.

Activity
Route:Track
Elev. Avg:36 ft
Location:Willingboro, NJElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:04/24/09Up/Downhill: [+3/-3]
Time:05:22 AMDifficulty:2.2 / 5.0

Weather:Fair

36 F temp; 81% humidity

36 F heat index; winds Calm
Performance

Distance: 5.00 miles

Time:0:45:47
Speed:6.5 mph

Pace:9' 09 /mi

Calories:553

Notes
Cool Down = .31mi
Elevation (ft)
Pace (min/mile)
Splits
MilePace (min/mile)Speed (mph)Elevation
Gain
actual+/- avgactual+/- avg
19' 33+0' 246.3-0.30 ft
29' 20+0' 116.4-0.10 ft
39' 05-0' 046.6+0.00 ft
48' 58-0' 116.7+0.10 ft
end8' 50-0' 19
6.8+0.20 ft
Versus average of 9' 09 min/mile

Posted from bimactive.com

7 comments:

Stuart said...

Nice reverse ladder, good job!

Jess said...

Nice job! Hope your head is feeling better by now!

A Plain Observer said...

when is your half marathon again? the more marathon was cancelled due to heat...I dont understand that one, but whatever! glad I didn't train for it.

I Run for Fun said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Great pace! Sometimes we do better when we're sick. Wweird!

Vickie said...

Great workout! And with a headache and all. Usually I find headaches disappear with running.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you had a nasty headache. I admire you for going out by running with a headache. I don't think I could have done it.

N.D. said...

great job getting through it...i hate those headaches and for me, thet are usually self inflicted!! love the blog look!