Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stress Relief


Ignore the heart rate data. I guess it went haywire after the first mile. My average heart rate was 139 bpm and the max was 166 bpm. Then I guess the heart rate monitor and Garmin had a disagreement after that because it makes no sense.

In any case, I decided to go to the track tonight. That's the best choice at night. Lots of people are out. It's kind of hard to get snatched up with so many people around. But anyway, I've been irritated, agitated, annoyed, aggravated and whatever word you can think of that means just about the same thing. I'm sure it's part hormonal, but my attitude right now is completely justified. I won't get into it. That's a whole other story for a whole other blog.

But anyway, I figured a run would do my attitude some good. And honestly, whatever the heck that was bothering really didn't come into play on the track. I forgot all about it and concentrated on me and my right head of fibula. Yeah, that's bothering me again. I guess you never know if something is back to normal unless you run on it again. I really need to start doing yoga again. I did do a couple of poses in the parking lot before I left. Of course, I know I'm due for at least a half hour session. It's a shame because yoga hasn't even crossed my mind. Running has, but it sho nuff wasn't happening with last week's heat wave. Everyday felt like I woke up inside someone's mouth. Yeah, it was not nice.

So I spent part of my run with tonight's dinner in my throat. I guess an hour and a half is not enough time to make sure my last meal doesn't come into play. I haven't listed my meals in a while. But since dinner was with me every step of the way and caused side cramps on the track, it deserves an honorable mention.

Dinner: Roasted red pepper pesto with spinach, diced tomato and broiled tofu over penne pasta

Music: Hard Candy by Madonna

This cd is hot. Go get it!!

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:38 ft
Location:Willingboro, NJElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:06/17/08Up/Downhill: [+49/-49]
Time:08:17 PMDifficulty:1.5 / 5.0

Weather:Fair

72 F temp; 42% humidity

72 F heat index; winds NW 10 G 20
Performance

Distance: 3.00 miles

Time:0:33:04
Speed:5.4 mph

Pace:11' 01 /miHeart Rate:78 bpm (Avg)
Calories:341
166 bpm (Peak)
Notes
Cool down = .63mi
Elevation (ft)
Pace (min/mile)
Heart Rate (bpm)
Heart Rate Zones
ZoneRange
(bpm)
Time
In Zone
Distance
In Zone
193 - 1110h 02m6% 0.20 mi
2111 - 1300h 01m5% 0.14 mi
3130 - 1480h 01m4% 0.13 mi
4148 - 1670h 05m15% 0.48 mi
5167 - 1850h 00m0% 0.00 mi
(none)out of range0h 21m64% 1.95 mi
Splits
MilePace (min/mile)Speed (mph)Heart
Rate
Elev
Gain
actual+/- avgactual+/- avg
111' 05+0' 045.4-0.01310 ft
210' 38-0' 235.6+0.245-6 ft
311' 12+0' 115.3-0.137+6 ft
end********--** ft
Versus average of 11' 01 min/mile
** Insufficient data to calculate this split

Posted from bimactive.com

2 comments:

Mmem said...

I love all the stats you put up on your blog now! Cool:-)

WTG on the workout, stinks that dinner was in your throat, that is no fun, ugh.

I always enjoy going to the track too, but ours isn't lit at night, bummer. Glad you got to get out there and work off some of that agitation.

Peace.

Vickie said...

I'm amazed at all the stats. I never keep track of that stuff. Glad you are running again. I heard it was pretty miserable out there last week (my daughter lives in Toms River).