Friday, March 27, 2009

Run 3/27/2009 and stuff

I don't know how you speed demons do it. In any case, I did this run pretty fast. May as well make a workout out of it if it's only 15min long. I ran 30min yesterday on the indoor track. No stats and I didn't feel like posting anyway. I have 90min scheduled tomorrow. If I don't punk out, it will be nice and easy and SLOW.

I'm catching up from last weekend. I was in Philly Friday night for music and drinks. Love me some Xochitl. The margaritas are on point and I don't even like tequila. And I love, LOVE the DJs, the mood, the vibe, the atmosphere, the bartenders, the parking garage right around the corner. It's my lounge spot when I feel like loungin'. Then Saturday, I was in NYC for a friend's birthday. I stayed at my aunt's in Brooklyn that night. Well, actually Sunday morning. I got in around 5am, went to bed at 6am, and was up before 9am. I was beat. I hung there with family all day. I finally got home Sunday night after 9pm. Yeah, long weekend. And since then, I've been waking up at the last possible minute before getting ready for work. I haven't cooked a thing. I haven't even prepared my Yerba Mate chai. The only thing I've done is iron my clothes the night before just so I can roll out of bed 20min or so before I need to leave.

And on that note, I'm starving. So I need to handle that. Peace.



P.S.
Since BiMActive is being a total douche and won't post anything, I've had to copy and paste some stuff with another program. Oh well. At least the info is here.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Woo Gazelle runner! Just WOO!!

A Plain Observer said...

am I that blog challenge that the only way I can comment is going all the way down to the last page?
Love your sense of humor! great shots.