Saturday, March 28, 2009

Run 3/28/2009

BiM Active is still refusing to post to my blog. But whatever. I'm not going to dwell on that. The important thing is I ran the scheduled 90min, and I kicked ass. That would be 9.58mi @ 9:24 pace!! And get this, today's run felt a whole lot easier than yesterday's 15min burst of speed. I may continue to make short runs fast so that longer runs feel heavenly. That will just be my version of speed work. I'm still trying to get my mind around how much I've improved and how good I felt. I found myself thanking God somewhere around mile 6. Running is such a wonderful gift and I am so grateful. I hope I continue to improve and feel great every time I'm out there. I just hope that's not too much to ask.

So tomorrow, there's 45min on schedule. I'm going to treat it as a recovery run. Well, that's if I get out of bed. It's supposed to rain. And rain is good sleeping weather, so we shall see. Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Happy Running!







7 comments:

Erika said...

Awesome job on the negative splits!

MCM Mama

I Run for Fun said...

Sweet run! And nice stats.

TNTcoach Ken said...

Look at you!!! Greta job.

Jess said...

Great job!

A Plain Observer said...

Funny how one day a run can be so miserable and the very next day it is heaven.
I thanked God today at mile 11, I think. I told my running friend how wonderful it was to know I was able to do something as simple yet as difficult as running.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Looks like some great hill training! Awesome!

Black Knight said...

A very good training and the negative split means that you are in perfect shape.