Thursday, March 5, 2009

Run 3/5/09

Thank you all for your well wishes! I'm feeling much better. The worst of this is over. I went back to work today. I really needed to. I didn't go in on Monday either. So yeah, lots of catching up to do.

I threw my workout clothes in the car. I've had them packed for days now. I figured I'd bring them along if I was feeling halfway decent. And I was. So I stopped at the Y and hopped on the treadmill. I took it slow and didn't try to push myself. For one, I'm still sick and I just hate treadmill running. Two, I'm ALWAYS slower on the treadmill. It feels like it takes more effort. There's just no fun going the same speed with no scenery AND being stuck in your own sweat. At least the wind blows it off if you're actually running somewhere.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop an update real quick. Night all!



Activity
Route:Treadmill
Elev. Avg:0 ft
Location:Mount Laurel, NJ
Elev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:03/05/09Up/Downhill: [+0/-0]
Time:08:30 PMDifficulty:1.5 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 3.05 miles

Time:0:30:00
Speed:6.1 mph

Pace:9' 50 /mi

Calories:321


Posted from bimactive.com

4 comments:

tfh said...

Nice run. I'm the opposite on the treadmill-- I think I speed up b/c I just want to get it over with! Oh, well. Maybe you'll be back to running outside soon?

Mel-2nd Chances said...

glad you're feeling better! great job on the run :)

DawnB said...

glad you're feeling better. I use to run outside faster on my training runs but now I run faster on the threadmill? not sure why things turned around like that.

peter said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! And your running is nice & steady on that dreadmill, especially for recently having been sick.