Monday, January 26, 2009

Run 1/26/09

This is a quick one. I should have blogged earlier. But who cares. I have no stats anyway. I ran on the indoor track for 15min after leaving work with a headache. How nice. I have 30min planned for tomorrow. Hopefully I won't feel like crap after work.

In other news, Michelle mentioned the Brooklyn Half Marathon the other day. I think I'll run it with her. We shall see.

And on that note, I'm going to finish my tea and doze off to some tennis. Night all.

5 comments:

Stuart said...

Go on sign upi you know you want to!

Jess said...

15 min is better than 0 min! Hope you sign up for the race. Having a race to train for helps so much with motivation!

Marcy said...

Why not? DO IT!!

tfh said...

Hppe you're feeling better today. The Brooklyn Half Marathon sounds like fun!

Run Mommy said...

Just found your blog..fun posts! I also eat vegan food and run slowly so I'll follow along :)