Monday, January 5, 2009

Run 1/5/09

I'm going to make this short because I'm not feeling so hot. I ran and I probably shouldn't have. My stomach still isn't feeling right. So I'm not eating a lot of protein heavy foods. I'm thinking it will bother my stomach even more. But of course low protein = horrible run. So the run was harder than it needed to be. It was slow, but certainly didn't feel that way. Oh well. Hopefully the next one is a better one. I'm off to sip some ginger tea.

Activity
Route:Track
Elev. Avg:36 ft
Location:Willingboro, NJElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:01/05/09Up/Downhill: [+0/-0]
Time:06:58 PMDifficulty:1.5 / 5.0
Weather:Partly Cloudy
42 F temp; 48% humidity
42 F heat index; winds NW 9
Performance

Distance: 3.00 miles

Time:0:29:17
Speed:6.1 mph

Pace:9' 46 /mi

Calories:333

Notes
Cool Down = .13mi
No HM monitor
Pace (min/mile)
Splits
MilePace (min/mile)Speed (mph)Elevation
Gain
actual+/- avgactual+/- avg
110' 13+0' 275.9-0.30 ft
29' 47+0' 016.1-0.00 ft
end9' 19-0' 276.4+0.30 ft
Versus average of 9' 46 min/mile

Posted from bimactive.com

13 comments:

Laurel said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. But that ginger tea sounds good! I think I will throw some water on the stove right now. Thanks for the idea!

Neese said...

best wishes for your tummy troubles!

Jess said...

Hope your tummy settled down!

Stuart said...

ouch :-( hope that ginger tea works, flat ginger ale works on mine pretty well

Liz said...

Ohhhh...ginger tea, sounds good!!

mrjwhit~ said...

I hope you get better soon. I love reading your highly detailed run report. You still ran at a nice pace, sickness and all.

Michelle said...

I hope your feeling better!!!

I am still all proud like of you for your fast 5 miler!!!

Wanna dance?

Stephen said...

U OK? Hope you are better.

Unknown said...

The next one will definitely be much better! Some days just are off and others are way good!

DawnB said...

hoping you're feeling better. Still a nice run

RunGirl. said...

Awww ... hope you feel better.

How has this week been?

Neese said...

you are sweet, hope you are feeling better these days. *hug*

Mendy said...

Bummer on not feeling good. Hope you've gotten better by now (just realized it's been a week).