Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Run 1/27/09

I really didn't want to run today at all. After a full day at work, I just wanted to go home. But I already had my gym bag packed and in the car since last night. And I have to pass the exit for the Y on my way home. So instead of just going home annoyed by work, I might as well just run it out, right? And it went pretty well. I didn't spend the whole time wondering when my 30 minutes would be up. You know, sometimes it can be like that. But I was thoroughly enjoying my music. So running circles about 54 times around really didn't bother me.

And now, I'm going to relax and watch some tennis. Night all.

7 comments:

Rookie on the Run said...

Good for you! Those kinds of days seem to be the ones most needing a good run! :)

Rookie on the Run said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tfh said...

Sometimes those monotonous runs can be almost meditative.

Jess said...

Glad you got it done!

Stephen said...

Congrats for gettine out there... err IN there even when you didn't feel like it! Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Aren't you glad you got the run done! Keep it up.

Michelle said...

Good job girl!!!

Keep it going OK?