Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crack of dawn just may be my thing

I slept in but still got a run in pretty early for me. I should have gotten up earlier. The whole running before dawn thing was working for me. Yes, it was humid, but I wasn't bothered by sunlight on top of it. Today was a different story. Any other time 69° is pretty decent weather. But when there's 90% humidity added to it, well it changes things. I'm just glad I didn't have to go any further. I am running (supposedly) 7 miles tomorrow though. I'm planning to get up at the crack of dawn. Who does that on a weekend? Well, either that or it will get skipped. Let's see how I make out.


Activity
Route:Park
Elev. Avg:28 ft
Location:Willingboro, NJElev. Gain:-42 ft
Date:06/27/09Up/Downhill: [+95/-137]
Time:08:00 AMDifficulty:1.5 / 5.0

Weather:Partly Sunny

69 F temp; 90% humidity

69 F heat index; winds N 3
Performance

Distance: 3.00 miles

Time:0:27:07
Speed:6.6 mph

Pace:9' 02 /mi

Calories:332

Notes
Cool Down = .62mi
Elevation (ft)
Pace (min/mile)
Splits
MilePace (min/mile)Speed (mph)Elevation
Gain
actual+/- avgactual+/- avg
19' 22+0' 206.4-0.2-55 ft
29' 03+0' 016.6-0.0-3 ft
38' 40-0' 226.9+0.3+16 ft
Versus average of 9' 02 min/mile

Posted from bimactive.com

3 comments:

Stuart said...

Crack of dawn...yep see you there!

sneakersister said...

Crack of dawn? Yep, that would be me. On the weekends? Most definitely! For me it's a matter of convincing my running partner to meet me out early, but sometimes I get around that by going out early and then meeting up with her once she gets to the park.

Jess said...

People claim you get used to getting up that early; I've never experienced that, but they "claim" it's true!

Hope you got your 7 miler in!