Monday, February 23, 2009

Running, Weekend Wrap Up and Such

I skipped two 60min runs last week. I know. Bad me. I did make one of them up somewhat from going out Friday night and dancing my ass off. Fluid was featuring reggae and some Indian music. I don't know about you, but I think Indian music is on point and would love to go to a party. Anyway, my upper abs are still a little sore. Oh, and then I spent Sunday doing laundry and cleaning and such. So that counts for something too, right?

Today, I started my new gig. For one, Friday morning, I didn't know I'd be somewhere else today. But things ended up that way. Hopefully for the better. I hated my last job. And I'm sure you've read one too many posts about me having a migraine. Totally work related. Honestly, the skipping of one of last week's runs was work related. Yep, another headache. Damn job.

Anyway, I packed my gear this morning and headed to the Y after work. There were only 15min to get in, so I figured I could deal with the treadmill. Good thing I didn't have to run any longer. I wouldn't have lasted. You know how I feel about the treadmill. I think I'll be on the indoor track for the rest of the week. So yeah, don't expect any stats. They'll just be estimates anyway.

And on that note, I'm out. I have to finish prepping for tomorrow. You know, ironing clothes, making lunch and such. Have a great week!




Activity
Route:Treadmill
Elev. Avg:0 ft
Location:Mount Laurel, NJ
Elev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:02/23/09Up/Downhill: [+0/-0]
Time:05:00 PMDifficulty:1.0 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 1.58 miles

Time:0:15:00
Speed:6.3 mph

Pace:9' 29 /mi

Calories:160


Posted from bimactive.com

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Ooh, you got a new gig? Good for you!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Laundry and dancing, the perfect cross-training......... Ha

tfh said...

I hope this new job is less stressful. And I always consider dancing-- and cleaning-- cross-training. One more fun than the other of course.