Monday, February 2, 2009

Run 2/2/09

Note to self: Don't forget to pack your sports bra the next time you head off to the Y.

I was kinda nervous that there would be a disaster running around in a strapless bra. Luckily, the girls stayed in place. Good bra, good bra. Other than that, the run was Kool and the Gang. It went by so fast. If I blinked, I would have missed it. I guess that's what happens when your last run is running a million laps for 60min. Today was only 20min. When I checked my watch, I only had a minute to go. Dang, where did the time go? Then I quickly sped up to do my fast run thing. I'm sure one guy thought I was chasing him. His average pace makes it look like I'm walking. But not at the end. I was on his heels. That's right, I'm coming for you sucka.

Anyway, that's all for now. I am absolutely starving and I so need to rectify the situation posthaste. Have a great night!

5 comments:

Mendy said...

OMG. I don't know how you did it.. .running in a strapless bra. You go girl! I would have lost my boobs. Good for you. You go gett'em.

Laurel said...

Wow. Running in a strapless bra is pretty brave. And I really don't even have much to strap in. LOL.

Stuart said...

I can't really comment on the logistics here but well done for getting it done!

Vickie said...

You are lucky you have an indoor track so the time (and distance) goes faster than on a treadmill. Great job!

tfh said...

HA, love the image of you "chasing" the guy.