Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good News

I lost 2 lbs since the last time I weighed myself maybe 3 weeks ago. We have a scale at work. I figured I'd jump on real quick to see if my weight was steady. I weighed myself with my shoes on and saw that I was about the same weight I was with my shoes off last time I weighed in at work. So I took them off, and it was 2.2 lbs less. Wow. I'm kind of surprised, but I really shouldn't be. My goal wasn't to lose weight, just be more active. I knew that I would eventually lose something because I've gone from doing nothing to everything. I didn't think it would be this soon. I felt like I toned up in some areas, but I thought maybe it was in my mind because I haven't been doing this for long.

Anyway, I did both cardio and strength training today. The last time I did that, I was too broke down to jog the next day. I believe I'm getting stronger, but I still have to gauge how I feel in the morning.


Music: ElectricSoul mixed by DJ Lil Dave (gots ta have my house music)

Elliptical: 25min (5min of it was the cool down)
I stretched before.

2 x 12 Tricep Dips w/Bent Knees (I'm getting better at this)

2 x 15 Crunches

1 x 15 Crunches w/Twist *New exercise* (once on each side)

2 x 15 Modified Plank

2 x 10 Modified Side Plank *New exercise*

2 x 15 Lying Leg Curls

2 x 15 Squats

2 x 15 Standing Side Bend w/Towel

Breakfast: A few swallows of OJ to chase my iron supplement and Christie's Own Vanilla Soy Latte (I'm not even a big coffee person, but I was beat this morning)

Snack: Edamame

Lunch: VWAV Tempeh Reuben w/pretzels (It took a while to finish. I was busy today. It's hard to eat while working. I finished the last bit after 5pm.)

Snack Sorta: A swallow of OJ to compliment my 2nd dose of iron

I haven't had dinner yet. I wasn't hungry when I got in, but I do have the munchies now after the workout. I'm in the mood for more edamame.

No comments: