Monday, July 23, 2007

I just did strength training today. Funny thing is, I did all but two exercises at the job. It's a good way to pass the time. It's better than watching the clock. It helps that I have a big cubicle away from everybody.

2 x 12 Tricep Dips w/Bent Knees

2 x 15 Crunches

2 x 15 Modified Plank
(I held for 5 sec longer than last time.)

2 x 15 Lying Leg Curls

2 x 15 Squats

2 x 15 Standing Side Bend w/Towel

Breakfast: Big cup of OJ (I sipped it like it was coffee. It lasted most of the ride to work. I drive 44mi one way.)

Snack: PBJ on wheat w/peppermint tea

Lunch: Sasquash veggie sandwich from Bear Rock Cafe and side salad w/balsamic vinaigrette and a couple of chips (the sandwich has squash, eggplant, sprouts, mushrooms that I pick off, lettuce, tomato, and vidalia onion dressing on sunflower seed bread)

Dinner: VWAV Italian marinated tofu w/a baked potato and stir fry veggies

Snack: Tofutti Marry Me Bar

No comments: