Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 2 Day 2

I was so beat when I woke up this morning. It has nothing to do with exercising. I wasn't sore at all. I haven't been sore in a while. All I can say is that stretching does a body good. Anyway, it's because I don't take myself to bed when I should. I'm so bad. So the track was out this morning. I figured I'd do it tomorrow morning. But on my way home, I was up for the challenge. I ended up at the Y's indoor track and did my thing. I like it. It's easier on the legs.

Music: Robert's Week 2 Podcast
Walk/Run: 30min (includes 5min cool down)
I stretched before and after.

Breakfast: The last of the OJ and Christie's Own Vanilla Soy Latte (Still tired this morning. Funny part is I didn't finish it until the drive home.)

Snack: Edamame (We're best friends now.)

Lunch: VWAV Tempeh Reuben w/pretzels (I was busy again today, and didn't finish everything until 5 something.)

Snack: Vitamin Water ( I wanted something sweet.)

Yeah, I know. I haven't eaten much. Some days are like that. It's Kool and the Gang.

No comments: