Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 2 Day 1

I began my 2nd week of C25k on about 4hrs of sleep. I was on the track before 6am. It was more challenging, but I handled it a lot better than I did Week1 Day1. I'm glad I did it without hating it. Also, it seems like the time went by faster too. I'm still afraid of Week 3. I'm not that confident. I just hope I'll be ready for it when that time comes. I may do an extra day to make sure I'm prepared to move on, but I'll see when I get there. This was just the first day.

Music: Robert's Week 2 Podcast
Walk/Run: 30min (includes 5min cool down)

Breakfast: Glass of OJ

Breakfast 2: Cinnamon raisin bagel w/a big cup of peppermint tea

Snack: Banana

Snack: The rest of yesterday's chips

Lunch: Sasquash veggie sandwich from Bear Rock Cafe and side salad w/balsamic vinaigrette

Snack: Starbucks Vanilla Soy Latte (because I was gonna pass out at my desk from tiredness and boredom)

Snack: Banana

Dinner: VWAV Italian marinated tofu w/a baked potato and stir fry veggies (I'm done for the week)

No comments: