Monday, December 31, 2007

2mi around the way

The second mile was definitely harder than the first. I actually jogged around the neighborhood today. The way back was full of hilly streets. Yep, the park ain't got nothing on running through the 'hood. Oh and today's run puts me at 60mi for the month. Go me:) Anyway, here are the numbers.

Stats:
2.00mi/19:46min
Avg pace: 9:53/mi
Heart Rate: 95 Avg/144 Max <- This must be wrong.
Calories: 234

1mi @ 9:46
2mi @ 10:00

Breakfast: PB&J w/hot tea
Lunch: Chickpea leftovers w/steamed broccoli
Snack: Smoothie w/strawberry, banana, blueberry, hemp protein, and unsweetened soymilk
Dinner: Baked bbq tofu w/baked potato and mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
Snack: Sugar cookies (the perfect NYE food)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! I love running around neighborhoods, too. My favorite time is in the early evening, before people pull their shades down. I know it's a little creepy, but I like looking in their windows. (Cue the scary music now...)

Mmem said...

WTG with the month total, woo hoo!

The only running I do is through my 'hood:-) Especially this time of year, with the Christmas lights...