Thursday, November 15, 2007

Afro Puffs and Yoga




This is a birthday pic on my way to a party. Yes, I know, not party gear. But I'm serious when I go out to dance. No trying to look cute. Come comfortably dressed and wear a hole in the floor. That's how it's supposed to be done. I wish you could see my shoes. I wore Adidas. Running shoes make the best dancing shoes.


Yoga: 45min
Yoga For Every Body: General Practice Routine

Lots of good stretching today. I'm doing better on the Warrior III Pose.

Breakfast: Oatmeal
Snack: Bolthouse Blue Goodness smoothie
Lunch: Last of the tofu cacciatore w/sauteed baby spinach (I ate the whole bag)
Dinner: Smokey grilled tempeh from Veganomican w/kale and a baked sweet potato

4 comments:

urban vegan said...

Happy Belated B'day! You are adorable.

Did youwatch the Marathon today? I fantasize about running a half-marathon one day--as I much on chocolate-covered pretzels...*sigh*

Christie said...

Thanks. No, I forgot all about the marathon today. Darn, I should have watched. But I was watching tennis instead.

I love dark chocolate covered almonds from Trader Joe's :)

Frank Castiglione said...

I love the hair! Very cool.

Christie said...

Thanks, Frank. I spent a good portion of that night trying to keep a friend out of my hair. He thought it was very cool too:)