Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 9 Day 1

The sun was out today. I feel like I haven't seen the sun in weeks. It's been overcast and cold these days. But after the rain, it was sunny and about 60*. I ran with two shirts on. One would have been better. It's supposed to be warm again tomorrow. I must dress accordingly. Moisture wicking shirts to the rescue. Tomorrow, I'm scheduled for 38min, then 54min on Friday. I think it will be cold again by then. So if I don't get a case of the sniffles with the changing weather and all, it should be a good run.

Music: Thirteenth Step by A Perfect Circle

Decent album, but I prefer Mer de Noms to run to.

Jog Stats
30min/2.65mi
Avg Pace: 11:19/mi
Heart Rate: 171 Avg/187 Max
Calories: 313

Yoga: 30min
Yoga For Every Body: Flow Series

Mostly sun and moon salutations. It felt good.


Breakfast:
Leftover chickpea cutlets, kale, mashed cauliflower and onion gravy (Wasn't in the mood for breakfast food)
Pre-run: Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness smoothie
Post-run: Same
Lunch: PB&J (My favorite sandwich in the world)
Dinner: Tofu cacciatore w/artichokes (instead of mushrooms) over pasta, sauteed spinach, and garlic toast
Snack: Granola bar

The chickpea cutlets are from Veganomicon and the onion gravy was a variation of the Sweet Vidalia Onion Sauce recipe. Of course I didn't have vidalia onions and I'm a gravy girl, so I added more wine and mustard, along with water, Bragg's, black pepper and thickened with corn starch. It was very tasty.

No comments: