Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 10 Day 1

I've been feeling pretty lazy and crappy the past couple of days. I had a headache on Saturday and woke up with one today too. I was thinking about running yesterday just so I could get some energy. Well, that didn't happen. I stayed in and watched tv, and I'm not a big tv person. I was going to try a new recipe yesterday, but going to the store for the ingredients and actually cooking it was too much for me. Oh well. I wanted to stay in bed all day, but I didn't. I should have. I ended up getting my period. Yep, that explains it all.

Music: Electric Soul mixed by DJ Lil Dave

Jog Stats
30min/2.68mi
Avg Pace: 11:12/mi
Incline: 1.0

I ran on the uppity treadmill with the tv monitor at the Y. I had no idea how to use the damn thing. I'll figure it out one of these days. Also, I've come to realize that short runs are not for me. A 5min warm up is not enough. About time I get all loosened up, it's time for the cool down.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/cinnamon, raisins, vanilla, flaxseed, turbinado sugar, and unsweetened soymilk
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Soba noodles w/mixed veggies in miso tahini sauce
Dinner: Half tempeh burger w/spicy oven baked fries and steamed broccoli

Yeah, I'm such a light weight today. I may finish dinner if I don't pass out first.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hope you're doing much better now :-)

Christie said...

Thanks, but I'm still feeling crappy. I just need some sleep and sugar cookies. I made more today.