Monday, November 26, 2007

Tag

I'm it. I was tagged by Dr. Stonielove.

The rules of the game are:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) My last name is British though I am not.
Actually, no one in my family is British.

2) I don't like grass.
I'm actually grossed out by it. I don't like how it feels under my feet, no matter how thick the soles of my shoes are.

3) I still have my wisdom teeth.
I don't think I'm any wiser.

4) I do not enjoy shopping at all.
It takes patience that I don't have. I only shop when I need to, like when my clothes start hanging off of me. Yeah, air in the back of your jeans is not flattering. Must rectify that situation. Otherwise, I'm not shopping. I wouldn't mind having a personal shopper though. Just take my measurements and bring back the clothes.

5) When I was a kid, I had 16 hamsters.
They would actually climb the stairs. They got into my dad's hamper (upstairs) and shred his pants into threads.

6) My grandmom, my mom and I all have the same beauty mark on the right cheek bone.
I guess Grandma has strong genes.

7) I became all health nutty when I turned 27.
The whole fitness thing is completely new to me though.

If you read this, you've been tagged too.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love this post! That's a lot of hamsters, by the way!!!

Christie said...

Thanks. Yeah, we started with three hamsters (2 girls and a boy). Then they wouldn't stop having babies.

Marcy said...

OMG For a second when I read "grass" I thought you meant the other kind! LOL

Christie said...

Marcy, you are crazy :)

DawnB said...

Thanks for sharing Christie. I was going to pretend that I did not read this post. But how could I.I just dont like to be tagged.