Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 9 Day 2

I'm starting to wonder if Garmin is overestimating the calories I burn. But it was a good workout. I did a couple laps in the 9-10:00 range. It felt good. My cardio hasn't caught up to my legs yet though. Good thing is that I've improved since the last time I ran for 38min.

Music: Northern Exposure, Vol. 1, Disk 1 mixed by Sasha and John Digweed

Jog Stats
38min/3.38mi
Avg Pace: 11:14/mi
Heart Rate: 173 Avg/186 Max
Calories: 400

Lunch: Oatmeal
Early Dinner: Leftover tofu cacciatore

I got a late start today. I was up really late, or really early. Don't ask me why. I'm just hard headed. Don't worry. I'll eat more tonight. I just haven't decided what yet.

2 comments:

DawnB said...

Nice work out Christie you are doing well. I think garmin is pretty accurate on counting calories. You would average about 100 calories per mile walking or running.

Christie said...

I think you're right. I crunched the numbers and I'm burning off about 118 calories per mile.