Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just Yoga

I can't bring myself to do any strength training. Some members of the Live Journal Runners Club feel the same way. I get no pleasure out of strength training at all. Oh well. From now on, I will not feel bad for not doing something that I truly hate. Okay, hate is a strong word, but you get what I'm saying. I can't stick to something I don't particularly care for. It's like making myself eat a food that's good for me that I really dislike. But there are other good foods that I do like, so I eat them instead. Instead of strength training, I'll stick to yoga. I actually like it. And today's routine included some ab work. So there :P

Yoga: 50min
Yoga For Every Body: General Practice for the Spine

Breakfast: Same as yesterday
Snack: Chocolate mint Clif Builder's bar and a granola bar (I was on the road)
Lunch: The last of the black beans w/tempeh, brown rice and broccoli
Snack: Sugar cookies and Bolthouse Green Goodness juice
Dinner: The last of the soba noodles w/tofu in miso tahini sauce w/broccoli and swiss chard sprinkled with sesame seed (I could never get tired of this. I will definitely make it again.)

No comments: