Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 8 Day 2

Slight change to the running schedule this week. I doubled up since I don't want to run on Saturday (my b-day). I'm saving my energy to dance the night away. Anyway, it was a good run, but still windy and cold, about 48*. My pace was better than yesterday. I'm guessing that I run faster to keep warm. I really, REALLY dislike cold weather. Other than that, the improvement of my pace doesn't make any sense. But I'll take it.

Music: Mer de Noms by A Perfect Circle

Good album, but luckily I didn't choose it for my long run. It ended in the middle of my cool down.

Jog Stats
36min/3.26mi
Avg Pace: 11:03/mi
Heart Rate: 175 Avg/190 Max
Calories: 394

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/maple syrup, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, flaxseed, and unsweetened soy milk
Snack: Apple and sugar cookies
Lunch: PB&J (I had a craving after my run)
Snack: Bolthouse Green Goodness juice
Dinner: Leftover soba noodles w/tofu in miso tahini sauce w/broccoli and swiss chard sprinkled with sesame seeds
Late night snack: Apple and sugar cookies again

No comments: