Monday, July 14, 2008

I woke up with a headache, so naturally I wasn't in the mood to run anywhere. I opted for a cup of coffee to cure the headache and just took my sweet time finally getting out the door. And you know what? It wasn't that bad. Not to mention, I didn't bring any tunes along either. I have so much music on my mp3 player. And sometimes it's a pain in the butt just to decide what I'm going to listen to. I wonder if I'll keep this up as I get into longer runs.

You know, even though I woke up with a headache, I was really surprised that I didn't wake up sore. I was expecting sore abs and pecs from yesterday's push ups. So maybe I'll see if I can manage to get through Week 3 Day 2 of the program? Also, the lunges and squats didn't bother by backside this morning. And just think, last week that was all I felt, especially running on an incline. Speaking of inclines, check out the elevation chart. I'm really surprised my buns weren't burning. I knew I was in trouble during the first half since it was mostly downhill. I was doing an out and back route, so that meant I'd have to go uphill on the way back. I thought it would be a struggle, but it wasn't all that bad.

Morning:
Coffee w/chocolate soymilk
Coconut chai breakfast cupcake

Afternoon:
Strawberry banana sorbet w/lite coconut milk (I love my new KitchenAid. Can't you tell?)
Chickpea-hijiki salad sammich (from Vegan With A Vengeance) w/steamed broccoli

Evening:
Leftover lasagna w/side salad
Vanilla snaps

Activity
Route:3mi Out and BackElev. Avg:48 ft
Location:Willingboro, NJElev. Gain:-7 ft
Date:07/14/08Up/Downhill: [+134/-141]
Time:01:42 PMDifficulty:1.8 / 5.0

Weather:Fair

75 F temp; 73% humidity

78 F heat index; winds W 3
Performance

Distance: 3.00 milesGoal:10' 30 min/mi pace for
3 miles
Time:0:30:19
Speed:5.9 mphAttained:102%
Pace:10' 06 /mi

Calories:336

Notes
Cool Down = .25mi
My heart rate monitor lost it's mind, so no heart rate info today.
Elevation (ft)
Pace (min/mile)
Splits
MilePace (min/mile)Speed (mph)Elevation
Gain
actual+/- avgactual+/- avg
110' 32+0' 265.7-0.3-30 ft
210' 02-0' 046.0+0.00 ft
39' 39-0' 276.2+0.3+23 ft
Versus average of 10' 06 min/mile

Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: