Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Stretch and Strength

So I'm on Week 3 of the 100 Push Ups Challenge. I went from 33 push ups to 64. So I may go back to Week 2 and do the second column until I'm comfortable doing more. We'll see.

I did some yoga today. It's been months since I've done an actual routine. I must get back into that. I'm so tight. And it will really help with my running. AND I don't want to jack anything else up. I haven't had any fibula issues for about two months. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Morning:
Chocolate soymilk and coconut chai breakfast cupcake

Afternoon:
Peanut butter crackers
Chocolate Mint Clif Builder bar and a plum
A few blue corn chips from a co-worker

See, this is what happens when I don't pack a lunch. I depend on snacks to get through the day.

Evening:
Pineapple strawberry sorbet w/lite coconut milk
Lasagna leftovers w/garlic toast and a side salad w/sweet mustard dressing
Raw almond cookies
Vanilla snaps

64 Girl Push Ups
2x12 Crunches w/Twist
2x15 Forward Lunges
2x15 Squats
2x15 Hip Flexor


Yoga: 25min
Yoga For Every Body: Hips, Knees, Ankles and Feet

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Almost everyone's blog I've read that have started week 3 has said they're going back down to 2. I'm scared LOL

Greg On the Run said...

Arc trainers are awesome. The soles of your feet stay parallel to the floor. Elliptical trainers always make me feel like I'm going to fall off of the backside of them.

Vickie said...

I'm now doing week 2 column 3 so I guess I'm progressing even if not at the same pace. Good job!

Runner Girl said...

hey i just subscribed to your feed and saw this post. I am such a post-run yoga girl! And I just started 100 pushups (like last night lol). hope all is going well!