Sunday, August 26, 2007

I remember when I used to work out a few years ago. When I got done, my appetite was off the map, and I'd have to eat a lot immediately after. I didn't make the best food choices then either. I ate more fast food then. I'd make the best selections off the menu, but it's no where near as healthy as cooking your own meal. I'm going off on a tangent. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how my appetite isn't out of hand now. I'm doing more than I've ever done before and I'm not as hungry. I'm reading all over the Cool Running discussion board about how hungry people are after running. Is there something wrong with me not wanting to raid the fridge after a workout? Yes, I am hungry after working out, but I no longer feel like eating everything. Maybe it has something to do with the quality of food, fast food vs home cooking. Just wondering...

4 comments:

Kysersosai2011 said...

Go on and keep shrinking bad enough nobody can see you when you turn sideways now...lol. Yo seriously keep up the workout, seems like this routine is giving you the results you want. Stick with and and I wish you much success.

your homie

Storm
aka The Philly Vampire

Jen said...

I think quality of food has a huge impact! If you eat junk, your body's not getting what it needs... so you're still gonna feel hungry. But I find that I'm noticeably hungrier on days that I run vs. days that I swim or bike, for example.

Christie said...

I guess that explains why I didn't lose a pound the whole time.

Jack Chyen said...

Home food definitely ..one put so much TLC into preparing it as well and also ensure that it is healthy. Home food all the way ... (I must admit that I do have the occasional junk though, especially after a night out of dancing (with or without alcohol!!!)