Thursday, August 23, 2007


This little critter made it especially hard for me to do Pilates. She kept swatting and nipping at my legs and walking across the mat. Okay, so here's the deal I made with myself. I can have cake, but I need to do Pilates first. It's not like I have a weakness for sweets, but I figured it would get me to workout today. I'm not too motivated to do anything on my off days. All I wanna do is run.

Anyway, I'm so excited because I finally made Susan's peach upside down cake. I will definitely make this again. I used whole wheat pastry flour and added a bit more sugar (actually, the last of my good sugar). I've wanted to make this since I saw it in her blog. It's probably the cast iron skillet that made me wanna do it. Everything should be made in a cast iron skillet.

Pilates: 57min
I did the Accelerated Body Sculpting Winsor Pilates DVD. Next time I'll just do the 20min workout. I feel fine now, but I hope I'm not too sore for tomorrow.

Breakfast: ACV cocktail
This makes me feel like I've eaten. It takes so long for me to finish a cup. Apple cider vinegar is good for weight loss and a bunch of other stuff. But just so you know, I am not dieting. I do not diet, EVER. Everything in moderation, right? Anyway, I'm using ACV for other natural health benefits. I don't have any lemons, so ACV is the next best thing. And it's cheaper too. I always have some on hand.

Snack: A few nuts (cashews, dark chocolate covered almonds)

Lunch: Cake and tea
It's weird because I feel stuffed right now. It's probably the ACV.

Dinner: Veggie stir-fry w/tofu and brown rice

Late Night Snack: Strawberry blueberry smoothie
I've been out of berries for weeks now. I finally got some more.

No comments: