Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Week 5 Day 1

My running days are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. But I just couldn't wait til Wednesday. So I got up at the crack of dawn and took myself to the Y. I had to do it. And it went great. I don't think I can wait another couple days to run again. This is getting addictive. I don't want to overdue it, but at the same time, I don't have any soreness whatsoever. So I think I'm going to run whenever I feel like it until my body tells me otherwise.

So today, I paced myself. It was cool. It's funny because I thought the walking interval was too long. It didn't take me long to recover because I wasn't winded in the first place. I actually breathed harder when I stopped jogging. My breathing is a lot smoother when I am jogging. Is that weird? Or is that the way it's supposed to be? Anyway, I can't wait to get out there to do it tomorrow. Right now, I think the hardest part is getting my butt outta bed in the morning. I really need to start going to bed on time.

Music: Robert's Week 5 Podcast
Walk/Jog: 32min

Pre-run: Trader Joe's Juice
Breakfast: Hazelnut Coffee mixed w/espresso (yeah, I know I'm wrong for this, but I brought soy creamer to work just so I could be wrong)
Lunch: Stir Fry Mixed Veggies in Soy Ginger Sauce w/brown rice @ Wild Rice
Snack: Couple bites of a peanut bar (needed something sweet for the ride home)
Snack: Banana (now that I'm home)
Dinner: Although I have food already prepared, it may be just an apple w/peanut butter (I'm really not in the mood for food-food)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey! What a great feeling to look forward to your run! I'm glad it's going so well - the food choices look great :-)