Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ugh, today was the first day of my monthly visitor, so I wasn't feeling too hot. I wanted to nix strength training today, but I didn't. I'm not sure about tomorrow's run yet. All bets are off during this special time. My thighs are a little achy from yesterday, which is not normal. And it doesn't help that I forgot to take my morning dosage of iron today. See, this is what happens when I rush.

Well, it took me longer to get through my workout. Actually, I took my sweet time while I watched tv. Hey, there's no time limit. Just as long as I do it, I'm good.

2 x 15 Crunches
1 x 15 Crunches w/Twist (once on each side)
2 x 15 Modified Plank
2 x 15 Modified Side Plank
2 x 15 Lying Leg Curls
2 x 15 Squats
2 x 15 Standing Side Bend w/Towel
2 x 15 Wall Push Ups
2 x 15 Tricep Dips w/Bent Knees

Breakfast: Banana
Breakfast 2: Oatmeal w/cinnamon and raisins
Lunch: Curried Tempeh-Mango Salad Sammich w/chips (I needed something salty)
Dinner: Salad again (I was gonna cook some dinner, but I just wasn't feeling it today)
Munchies: Dark chocolate covered almonds (I missed these yesterday)

I'm thinking about a Bahama Mama for a night cap.

No comments: