Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 3 Day 3

Today was so much better. First of all, I didn't wake up with a headache. That's kind of weird considering I got about 4hrs of sleep last night. I was up at 5am for yoga, then headed off to the Y. I'm heading to NYC this morning to visit family so I had to get it in early.

Well, the run was good. I took it slow and sped up for the last minute. This time I didn't let the other jogger on the track influence my pace. I really felt it in my quads and hips. The stretches I did afterwards felt so good.

On to Week 4 where I'll begin increasing time. It should start getting interesting from now on. Here's next week's plan: Run 30 minutes, 29 minutes, 35 minutes. Weekly total: 94 minutes

Yoga: 30min
Yoga For Every Body: Flow Series

Music: A Rush of Blood to the Head by Coldplay

Warm up: 5min
Jog: 30min
Cool down: 5min

Pre-run: A bit of a chocolate Clif Builder's bar
Post-run: Smoothie w/strawberry, blueberry, banana, kale, flaxseed and unsweetened soy milk
Breakfast: Quinoa porridge
Snack: Apple and mint chocolate Clif Builder's bar
Lunch: Broccoli and tofu in garlic sauce w/brown rice from Tak Hing in Brooklyn and watered down V8 Splash (because it was WAY too sweet)
Dinner: Same
Midnight Snack: Some of a chocolate Clif Builder's bar for the ride home

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have a great time in NYC!