Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 7 Day 1

I ran in the park today. It was about 46*, definitely not my cup of tea. But I was fine once I warmed up. It took a while for my hands to catch up though. I need some thin gloves.

In other news, I took my speed test today. I made 15 correct drinks in 8 min. I am now a certified mixologist. It's bar hopping time, I mean uh, time to research potential employers.

Yoga: 25min
Yoga For Every Body: Hips, Knees, Ankles and Feet

Music: Global Underground: NuBreed Disc 2 by Steve Lawler

Jog Stats
30min/2.63mi
Avg Pace: 11:23/mi
Heart Rate: 175 Avg/188 Max
Calories: 311

Breakfast: TJ's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes w/raisins and unsweetened soy milk (Finished the box)
Lunch: Chocolate Mint Clif Builder's bar
Dinner: Veg*Triathlete's Greenie Tahini bowl (This could feed two grown men)
Snack: More cereal (On my 2nd box)

I have a serious sweet tooth. I want a smoothie, but my bananas aren't ripe yet. It's just not the same without bananas :(

3 comments:

mrjwhit~ said...

Just started reading your blog. Looks like you're onto something. Keep it up!

Frank Castiglione said...

congrats on becoming a mixologist!!!

bananas are sweeter when they aren't completely ripe! a lot of times I recommend sweet root vegetables to my clients when they have cravings for sweets, such as yams or butternut squash. they help to curb the craving.

have an awesome weekend.

DawnB said...

congratulations good luck with the job search.