Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 5 Day 2.5

Change of plans. I'm heading to NY in the morning. So I figured I'd update my blog with something other than a rant. I went to the track, did my thing. But did my thing to the wrong program. Yes, I mistakenly programmed the Garmin with Day 2's workout. I didn't realize it until I finished. I already cooled down, so I wasn't going back to finish it. I'll get it in on Sunday and just rearrange my schedule next week. Anyway, my heart rate was high yet again. Would that have anything to do with the stalker? The run wasn't hard at all. I spent most of the time thinking about that fool. Hmm, maybe it had something to do with the weather? It was disgustingly humid. I woke up hot and uncomfortable.

I ended up doing yoga afterwards. Boy was I tight. Maybe I should do yoga after running instead of before? I don't know. Well, here are my stats...

Music: Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds, Vol. 1 by my girl Jilly from Philly

Jog Stats
32min/2.79mi
Avg Pace: 11:28/mi
Heart Rate: 181 Avg/191 Max
Calories: 334

Yoga: 30min
Yoga For Every Body: General Practice: Floor

Breakfast: Tofu scramble w/red bell peppers, salsa and hemp toast w/soy marg

Snack: Smoothie w/strawberry, banana, blueberry, flaxseed and unsweetened soy milk

Lunch: Tofu veggie leftovers

Dinner: Tempeh burger

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just read yesterday's post - but the creepazoid factor would DEFINITELY affect your heartrate.