Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 5 Day 2

I just wasn't in the mood. Went to bed late again. Got up too early again. Annoyed again. I didn't feel like doing anything. So I picked a short yoga routine then headed to the track. No Y today. Not in the mood to figure out Garmin's foot pod. And I wanted to get the run over with as soon as possible. The track is about a 5min drive from the here. The Y is 15min.

Today's theme was breathing. I figured since my heart rate has been off the hook recently that I should pay more attention to breathing. Well, it's amazing how much deep breathing I don't do. I realized that as I damn near got high during yoga. So that's how you're supposed to do it? Same approach on the track. Take deep breaths, keep it moving, you're almost done. Anyway, my heart rate was kinda low. I just can't win.

Yoga: 25min
Yoga For Every Body: Open & Strong Heart

Music: Some unknown mix by DJ Statik that I forgot I had. Starts off with underground hip hop, then moves into Latin rhythms. Good stuff.

Jog Stats
32min/2.77mi
Avg Pace: 11:34/mi
Heart Rate: 128 Avg/170 Max
Calories: 332

Breakfast: Hemp toast w/hummus, tomato, S&P and salad w/tahini dressing

Lunch: Falafel sandwich

Dinner: Tofu veggie leftovers

Snack: Smoothie w/strawberry, banana, blueberry, flaxseed and unsweetened soy milk

Late night snack: Apple

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your breakfast these last two days sounds delicious!

Christie said...

Thanks. I've been eating breakfast kinda late. So I haven't been in the mood for sweet breakfast food.

Frank Castiglione said...

second on the breakfast, it looks really good