Monday, September 3, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

So last night, I posted my September fitness goals in my livejournal.

- Complete the Couch to 5k program (I'm on W8 this week)
- Begin the One Hour Runner program (in 2 weeks)
- Stay active on my off days (i.e. swimming, yoga, pilates)
- Continue to blog my progress

But then, I came across Hal Higdon's plan in someone's blog today. It's so tempting because it involves running 4 days/week instead of 3. And it's based on distance instead of time. What's a girl to do? I have no idea which program I should go with.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think they're both good plans... Maybe you can blend them, so some days you're running for distance and other days you're running for time.

Christie said...

Someone mentioned modifying the Hal Higdon plan to run for time. You'd have to assume the mileage is a 10min mile and go that route. I might do that. But I still haven't decided yet.