Thursday, September 27, 2007

More Strength and Yoga

I was not in the mood today. I just wanted to get this workout over with. I went through the reps as quickly as possible. Oddly enough, I added a few reps to a couple exercises. And I did an extra set of squats. I guess I better get it in today. I haven't decided if I'm jogging tomorrow. I'll have to play it by ear. The yoga routine was very soothing. I did a lot of good stretches. I feel relaxed.

Yoga: 20min
Yoga For Every Body: Practice During Menstruation


2 x 15 Dumbbell Shrugs w/3lb weights
2 x 15 Wall Push Ups
2 x 15 Tricep Dips w/Bent Knees
3 x 15 Squats w/10lb weights
2 x 20 Crunches w/3lb weights
2 x 20 Crunches w/Twist
2 x 15 Lying Leg Raises
3 x 30 Modified Plank
2 x 20 Lying Leg Curls

Breakfast: TJ's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes w/raisins and unsweetened soy milk
Lunch: Tofu veggie stir-fry leftovers
Dinner: Black eyed peas w/diced tomatoes, spinach, brown rice, and cornbread made in a cast iron pan
Black eyed peas were seasoned w/onion, lots of garlic, lots of sage, thyme, red pepper flakes, bay leaves, and salt. And for the cornbread, I've been veganizing the recipe off the Goya corn meal bag for a couple of years now.

I invited my aunt over because I have way too much food. I used dry beans and kinda forgot how they double or triple or quadruple when cooked.

No comments: