Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's been a while

I really hate strength training. It's so boring. But I need to do it. I've put it off for long enough. Hopefully I'll start doing it regularly.

2 x 15 Wall Push Ups
2 x 15 Tricep Dips w/Bent Knees
2 x 15 Squats w/10lb weights
2 x 15 Crunches
2 x 16 Crunches w/Twist
2 x 12 Lying Leg Raises
2 x 15 Modified Plank
2 x 15 Lying Leg Curls

Let me just say that after the squats, I gladly welcomed the ab work. Boy did I notice the difference with the weights.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Whoo-hoooo! Nice strength training routine. I didn't see any headstands, though...

Christie said...

Too funny.

Frank Castiglione said...

Wow, that looks like a great workout. How do you do the wall pushups?

Christie said...

You can check out wall pushups here. Maybe one day I'll work my way up to actual push ups. My triceps need lots of work.