Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Week 2 Day 2

Today's yoga routine included sun and moon salutations. I liked it a lot. I was dreading today's run though. I've been feeling PMSy for a while now, but mostly today. I went out anyway hoping I wouldn't hate it. I did pick up the pace for a bit. Why did I do that? This is the time my energy goes way down. But it wasn't so bad. I'm actually in a good mood now. Out of no where, the song Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder popped into my head. It's been a while since I played some Stevie. I need to find my cds.

Yoga: 30min
Yoga For Every Body: Flow Series


Warm up: 5min
Jog: 30min
Cool down: 5min

Breakfast: TJ's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes w/raisins and unsweetened soy milk
This is getting addictive. It's packed w/iron so it's all good.
Post-run: Small apple
Lunch: Cashews and a huge smoothie w/strawberry, blueberry, banana, spinach, flaxseed, and unsweetened soy milk
Dinner: Tofu veggie stir-fry leftovers
Late Night Snack: More cereal

No comments: