Friday, September 28, 2007

Week 2 Day 3

How about I completely lost track of time. When I thought I had about 10 or 15min left to run, my watch was going off. Thirty minutes already? Awesome!!

Yoga: 20min
Same routine from yesterday

Music: Nude Dimensions: Naked Music, Vol. 1 Mixed by Miguel 'Migs'

Warm up: 5min
Jog: 30min
Cool down: 5min

Breakfast: TJ's Toasted Oatmeal crumbs w/raisins and unsweetened soymilk
Yes, crumbs. I finished the last lil bit. I went through 2 boxes in less than 2 weeks. What in the world?
Post-run: Chocolate Mint Clif Builder's Bar
I had a sweet tooth. I really wanted a smoothie, but my bananas aren't ripe yet.
Lunch: Grilled cheese w/steamed veggies
I'm not the faux cheese type, but I was curious about Tofutti cheese slices. I found them at this health food store I wanted to check out. Well, I wasn't impressed with the cheese at all. It has an aftertaste and gave me a headache. Maybe I can give the rest to my sister. And I'm not going back to that store either. Everything is overpriced. I'll stick with Wegman's and Trader Joe's.
Snack: Cantaloupe
Dinner: PBJ and an apple
Because I still have a sweet tooth.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I want one of those Clif Builder Bars so badly!!! Your workouts are going so well :-) I was a slacker this week, but I gotta get back into it this weekend.

Christie said...

They're like healthy candy bars so I don't feel bad for having one.

I'm trying to stay active. It's so hard for me to stick to a routine. I'm surprised I made it this far.