Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 1 Day 2

I'm kind of tired. I should be. I got a good 4hrs of sleep maybe? I promised myself that I'd get more sleep. I've broken that promise night after night. Well, the past couple of days, I've been studying. But before then, what was I doing? Being hard headed and not taking my ass to bed when I should have. I don't know how I function sometimes. I'm an evil, evil person when I haven't slept or eaten.

Anyway, I was on the track a little after 6am. I found myself checking the time. It's funny because when I check, I'm like, Damn, I still have 6min left. Then next thing I know my time is up. I hope it's always like that.

Music: The Best of Kool & The Gang, 1969-1976
I don't care for their 80s stuff. The 70s stuff is funky. Their horn section is tight, but not as tight as Earth Wind & Fire though.

Warm up walk: 5min
Jog: 30min
Cool down walk: 5min
The cool down was right in time for Summer Madness. It's a great song to cool down with.

Pre-run: A few sips of hot chocolate soy milk
I learned my lesson.
Breakfast: Chocolate soy latte and a banana
Snack: Most of a Chocolate Mint Clif Builder's bar
Lunch: Baby carrots w/hummus and PBJ
Snack: Another PBJ and an apple
Dinner: Same as last night

I just ate and I'm still ridiculously hungry. I guess I'm back to normal now. I'm gonna have some cereal, then go to bed. I promise.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Mmm, that dinner from last night & tonight sounds awesome. I meant to tell you last night, but I clicked on the recipe and then got lost in the interweb.

Christie said...

You must try it. It's so good. My aunt wants me to make it for the party too. She really needs a caterer.

urban vegan said...

On the track at 6 am? You're amazing.

Jen said...

Sounds like she DOES have a caterer ;-)

Christie said...

Urban Vegan, I'm really not hardcore. I'm taking classes this week, so I have to do it early. And, it's on a cushy indoor track.