Friday, September 21, 2007

Week 1 Day 3

I went to the Y after class. There was no way I was getting up at the crack of dawn this morning. I made that decision last night. I've been so tired this week. All the energy just skeets right outta me with the instructor reading us rules, regulations, laws, definitions, and whatnot. Then I've been up late studying every night. I'm taking a break tonight. I may actually go to bed at a decent hour.

Well, I was on the track around 5pm. There were way too many people there. Okay, not that many, but more than enough. You know how I like to have the track to myself. I found myself checking my watch way too soon. There was 10min left. Oh boy. I had to slow it way down. My pace is always jacked up with people around. I made it though. My butt and hamstrings will thank me later. I really felt them today.

Music: Osunlade Presents The Yoruba Soul Mixes

Warm up walk: 5min
Jog: 30min
Cool down walk: 5min

Breakfast: TJ's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes and raisins w/unsweetened soy milk and a chocolate soy latte
Lunch: TJ's hummus veggie wrap
Pre-run: Walnuts and raisins
Post-run: Smoothie w/strawberry, blueberry, banana, flaxseed, unsweetened soy milk, and a touch of OJ
Dinner: Should be curry leftovers if I don't pass out first

No comments: