Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 9 Day 3 - C25k Is Finished

I ran on the outdoor track around the way. The weather was decent so I figured, why not? Well, my body knew the difference between the indoor and outdoor tracks. It was so much harder. This time I had no music in my head. And it probably didn't help that I had to share the track with a large group from the Air Force. And you know how bad I am with pacing myself around other people. Oh well. It's done. I'm finished with Couch to 5k. I should treat myself to a drink. Maybe tomorrow. I'm going to a college football game at The Meadowlands. I'm meeting up with a friend who's flying up for the weekend. I'm not a fan of driving to North Jersey, but I like to see my friends when I can.

So what's next? I'm going to start off with the One Hour Runner program. Hal Higdon's Spring Training plan will be a bit too much for me. Maybe later.

Warm up walk: 5min
Jog: 30min
Cool down walk: 8min

Breakfast: TJ's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes w/raisins and unsweetened soy milk
This was more like crumbs. I ate the last little bit left. I rarely eat cold cereal, but I'm in that kinda mood.
Pre-run: Pretzels and cantaloupe
Lunch: Black bean leftovers w/steamed broccoli
Snack: So Delicious ice cream sandwich
Snack: A few walnuts and raisins
Dinner: Smoothie w/strawberry, blueberry, banana, kale, flaxseed and unsweetened soy milk
I put way too much kale in it this time. It tastes too healthy.
Late night snack: 2 TJ's Joe Joe's cookies
They got rave reviews so I had to try them.

No comments: