Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Strength and Yoga

Today's yoga routine actually included some ab work. I wouldn't have minded if I didn't already work them to death with the crunches. I added dumbbell shrugs to my training. I'm hoping it help my sore shoulders. Was that a bad idea? I guess I'll know in the morning.

Yoga: 30min
Yoga For Every Body: Self Esteem Booster


2 x 12 Dumbbell Shrugs w/3lb weights
2 x 15 Wall Push Ups
2 x 15 Tricep Dips w/Bent Knees
2 x 15 Squats w/10lb weights
2 x 15 Crunches w/3lb weights
2 x 20 Crunches w/Twist
2 x 12 Lying Leg Raises
3 x 20 Modified Plank
2 x 20 Lying Leg Curls

Breakfast: TJ's Toasted Oatmeal Flakes w/raisins and unsweetened soymilk
Lunch: Falafel, hummus, multi-grain tabbouleh, pita bread and mixed greens from Whole Foods
Early Dinner: Black bean soup, side salad, and crusty bread from Panera
Drinks: 2 vodka and pineapple
Snack: Chocolate Mint Clif Builder's Bar

No comments: